These lovely objects belong in a game somewhere. They really do:
motorcycles out of watch parts by dkart71
Someone, please, make a game where the player constructs a motorcycle made out of watch parts, and then rides to safety:
- Shrink the player until a wristwatch is the right size for motorcycle parts
- Drop the player into a magical (high-tech, alien, etc.) wristwatch factory
- — My person favorite: neo-retro Evil Nazi wristwatch factory
- Remind the player that watch parts can be assembled into motorcycles
- Sound the burglar alarm
- Start winding up the clockwork watchmen, make it loud
- Remind the player that watchmen are dangerous, and motorcycles go faster than watchmen
- Every so often, wind up more clockwork watchmen, as incentive for the player to finish that motorcycle ….
If the player doesn’t build a motorcycle in time … well, bad things probably happen … if it were my Evil Nazi Wristwatch factory, I would release the Giant Wind-Up Chattering Teeth … but you have your own kind of fun, and be sure to let me know about it, I’ll award you the Handy Vandal Medal of Supreme Coolness.
Via Boing Boing.